Science Park 904
1098 XH Amsterdam
Train station Science Park is the nearest train station. From here it is a 5 to 10 minute walk to Science Park 904. There will be CONGres notice boards guiding you from the train station to Science Park 904.
Between train station Amsterdam Amstel and train station Amsterdam Muiderpoort commutes bus 40. Bus 40 has two stops right near Science Park 904: Science Park Terra and Science Park Aer.
Using a navigation system? The new street name “Science Park” is not yet implemented in all systems. You can use “Kruislaan 300″ instead.
Coming from the ring road A10:
All highways to Amsterdam result in ring road A10. The s-routes are city routes guiding you into the city. Science Park Amsterdam is located near s113.
– Travelling from Amersfoort, choose directions Utrecht/Den Haag.
– Travelling from Utrecht, Den Haag, Schiphol, Haarlem en Zaandam follow signs to Amersfoort.
– Take exit Watergraafsmeer/s113.
– Follow the signs to Watergraafsmeer/Science Park. By now you’re on the Middenweg.
– Turn right onto Kruislaan.
– Continue and after the tunnel you’ve reached Science Park Amsterdam.
Coming from the city centre:
Science Park Amsterdam is located in the eastern part of the city. When travelling from the city centre take the Carolina Mac Gillavrylaan, a side street of the Molukkenstraat (Indische Buurt) and you’re already on Science Park Amsterdam.